Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Little Mermaid Cake


The cake was another first for me. I have never done a frozen buttercream transfer before so there is lots that I am not happy with but over all it came out pretty good!

I was asked by a friend to make a Mermaid cake for her daughter. I wasn't sure how exactly I was going to do it. The picture she sent me was of a buttercream image so I thought I'd give a transfer a try.


The cake is a n 8" marble cake with strawberry buttercrem filling. All details are buttercream except for the chocolate sea shells on the side of the cake.


                                          Chocolate Sea Shells


                                          YUM!!

                                                   Flounder Close up
 
 
Over all pretty happy with how it turned out and the birthday girl loved it so what else could I ask for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez