Wednesday, July 10, 2013

1st Birthday Construction Cake

My best friends Little guy just turned one (well back in May and I am SOOOO behind in posting)
It's really crazy how fast time flies by when you have kids. It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital visiting her and meeting Ryker for the first time.
 
So here we are a year later celebrating his first birthday. Ryker is a true little boy through and through. Anything and everything is a truck and can and will make a truck noise lol
So what better way to celebrate than to make a cake with a truck.
 
This 2 tiered cake is a 6" vanilla top and a 8" chocolate bottom both with cookies and cream filling.
The bottom tier is made to look like a tire, well at least I think it looks like one haha.
The truck on top is a toy but the boulder inside is made from rice kripies :)
I will hopefully get a better picture from my friend as my camera is  so bad.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez