Wednesday, July 10, 2013

1st Birthday Buttercream Smash Cake

I was asked by my good photography friend Karen to make another smash cake for one of her clients.
The cake was designed to match the little girls dress she was going to wear during her cake smash.
I'm hoping I'll be able to share a picture of the little princess smashing her cake, just waiting to hear if I have permission to post :)

I am super happy with how the cake turned out. The cake is covered in buttercream with buttercream dots and a fondant '1'.
Karen always does such an amazing job, and makes my cakes look AMAZING!! She is truly an amazingly talented photographer and person.

Please check out her facebook page, K.C Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez