Monday, May 25, 2015

Ombre Buttercream Rose Cake | Girly Baby Shower | Ombre Rose Cake

I recently attended a baby shower for one of my best friends. It is her first baby and she's having a gril! Ekk I'm so excited for her!!!

I was asked to make the cake and some cake pops for the shower. Mom-to-be wanted something simple for the cake, she's not a big cake eater, but she LOVES cake pops!! and they are ALWAYS a hit at any event. I actually had to hide some so Chelsea would be able to take a few home!!!

The cake is completely iced in ombre buttercream roses with a fondant bow on top!



 
And here is the BEAUTIFUL Mama-to-be cutting her cake!! She's due any day now and I couldn't be more excited or happy for her :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez