Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Purple and Blue Cake Smash | Peacock Inspired Cake Smash

I was asked to make a cake smash outfit for a client in shades of purple and blue, almost like a peacock. She then found out that I make cakes so she asked me to make a cake for her daughters 1st cake smash.

So again, I'm not a very talented photographer, as you can see lol. So I love when people send me professional pictures.


These pictures are from Raindance Photography in Barrie Ontario.
How stink'n adorable is this little peanut! Love the set up and colour scheme! It really reminds me of a Peacock!


 
Just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!


 The cake smash outfit was made by me as well, Little Birds Tutus & Boutique , is my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez