Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dump Truck Cake Smash

When I ask was asked to make this cake smash cake I was so excited. I have two girly girls so being able to make things are little boys is always a treat. Especially when I know the sweet little boy.
This is Carter and he is adorable! He LOVES, like most little boys, anything to do with trucks, diggers or construction.

I honestly thought he would have just dug right into this cake but he did NOT want to get his little hands dirty lol. If I ever do this kind of cake again I would hide gummy worms in the cake so he had something to look for :)

Photo credits go to the AMAZING Karen Cooper from K.C Photography located in Muskoka, Ontario.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez