Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

I've been neglecting my caking duties! Life has been very busy for us the last couple of months so 'playing with sugar' hasn't been at the top of my priority list...but I miss it!!

halloween cupcakes


The kids asked if we could bake some Halloween cupcakes so of course I said yes :)
We baked chocolate cupcakes and iced them with buttercream. To keep with the Halloween theme we made them look like candy corn! We looked for candy corn candies to top the cupcakes with but this was all kind of last minute and we couldn't find any. The kids ended up decorating theirs with yellow and orange gummies...by the time I charged the battery for the camera they had eaten theirs LOL!!

I also did a chocolate buttercream topped with a caramilk and shaved chocolate! Yummy!

halloween cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez