Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentines Day Treats

Valentines Day Cookies

Hailey asked me to make some Valentines Day cookies for her class party on Friday. Sugar cookies with royal icing decorations.

Valentines Day Cookies

I had some cupcakes in the freezer so I thought I'd make some festive cake balls. These are vanilla cake with chcolate buttercream icing dipped in various kinds of chocolate.

Cake Balls in Chococlate Box

Cake Balls in Chococlate Box

The chocolate box was made by using wax paper and some cardboard. I have a small chocolate box moulding set from when I was a kid but it just wasn't big enough to hold all those little yummy cake balls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez