Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Lego Cake with Ninja Lego cucpakes!!

I have two girls and they are very girly girls...so when it comes to boy stuff I am kind of at a loss :/ BUT I have my wonderful nephew to help pull a little bit of boy into my life!

For his 7th birthday he wanted a Lego cake...and ninja's....low and behold there are Lego ninja's!

So the birthday boy got 12 Ninja Lego cupcakes for his kids party and a Lego Ninja cake for his family party.

8" cake was vanilla with cookies and cream filling. It is covered in fondant with all fondant decorations. Lego Ninja figurine is hand sculpted from fondant.
 


Cupcakes are vanilla with vanilla icing with fondant decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez