Tuesday, May 21, 2013

One Direction Birthday Cupcakes

These cupcakes were made for my cousin! I didn't even really know who D1 was...I've heard their songs on the radio but I didn't know they were a boy band lol. Thank goodness for Google!

The cuppies were chocolate cake with vanilla icing and all fondant decorations! These faces took me forever and I wanted to smash everyone because they didn't turn out as well as I had hoped :( There's always next time right!!


 
I had some extra cupcakes so I made a few for my husband to snack on.
Chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream topped with caramel, fudge, dark chocolate shavings and an oreo cookie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez