Sunday, March 3, 2013

Two Peas in a Pod Shower Cake

My sister-in-law had twins!! A boy and girl, the million dollar family! I am so unbelievably happy for them, they actually just got to leave the hospital today and start their life as a family of four at home!!

I'm a little behind posting but this is my SIL shower cake and goodies!
The theme for the shower was 'Two Peas in a Pod'. My mother-in-law and I found a similar picture online and thought it would be PERFECT for Allison's shower.
The cake is two tiers, an 8" bottom and a 6" top.  Both cakes are vanilla and strawberry with vanilla and strawberry buttercream filling.


All decorations are made from homemade fondant and are 100% edible and handmade. So much work went into this cake.




I also make some cookies and cake balls. The cookies are decorated in royal icing and chocolate. The 'G'  is for Grace and the 'J' is for John...my new niece and nephew :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez