Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pink and Black Wedding Cake

My sister just got married!!! I was thrilled when she asked me to make her wedding cake.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the design of this cake! It took me awhile to figure out how to get the leaves to look nice as I don't have a fancy cutting machine but I got the results I wanted!!
It's hard to see but imprinted into the black fondant on the cakeboard it reads
'LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE'

My beautiful sister and my new brother in law cutting the cake!!




The top tier was a special tier for her husband as he doesn't like cake but loves reeces pieces! So I made a chocolate cake with peanut butter fluff filling and reeces piece.
The 8" second tier was vanilla with raspberry buttercream and the third 10" tier was chocolate cake with cookies and cream filling.

We also reused those fancy little tissue paper balls from the shower in the tent!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez