Friday, May 25, 2012

Winnie-the-Pooh 2nd Birthday Cake

I was asked to make a Winnie-the-Pooh themed cake for a friends daughters 2nd birthday. I wasn't really sure where to go with the design for the cake as it was a small 6" round...which doesn't give you a lot of space to decorate...especially with what I had in mind lol



So I went with the basics, Winnie and his buddy piglet, some flowers and of course a honey pot with some bees. I'm happy with how Pooh bear turned out but I had an unfortunate accident with my first piglet which I loved and he was...well...garbage :( My second one isn't as nice...might have been because I was a wee bit frustrated I had to remake him. I also got some awesome edible sparkles which I'm in love with and want to use on everything...but I figured I'd only glitterize the 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez