Friday, May 25, 2012

Ballerina 3rd Birthday Cake

My baby girl just turned 3...tears...She couldn't decide on what she wanted for her cake...she went from spiders to monkeys and finally decided on a ballerina theme...ok well I kind of influenced her alittle.
I really wanted to make another figurine lol


I wanted the main focus to be the ballerina as she took a bit of time to make so I made the rest of the cake simple.


I'm really happy how the ballerina figurine turned out. I'm still working on getting them to look 'real' but I'm making progress :) The cake was chocolate with chocolate ganache and cookies and cream filling...YUMMY!! The cake was covered a very ght pink fondant with pastel coloured flowers around the ballerina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez