Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Start of Something New

I recently started to make and decorate cakes at home.

I am a stay at home mom of a 4 year old and a 1 year old. I wanted to start doing something I enjoyed and something I could do just for me. I have always loved to bake cakes, there's nothing like adding a few ingredients together and creating something really yummy to share with family and friends.

A cake can come in many different shapes, styles and tastes. Everyone has their own unique personality, what better way to compliment that then a cake suited just for them.

The cake possibilities are endless, with a little imagination and some sugar you can create something that tastes great and looks just as amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez