Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ballerina Princess Cake

I'm pretty sure every little girl at some point in their life wanted to be either a princess or a ballerina or both.

Photobucket

This cake was made for such a little girl! The hand made teddy bear is a princess ballerina wearing a sweet little tutu. I wanted to show off the little teddy feet so I made a pair of ballet slippers to go on top of the cake as well. I dusted the ballet slippers in pearl luster dust to give them some simmery shine.

Photobucket

The 6" cake is a vanilla cake filled with a chocolatey mousse pudding. The cake is covered in a light purple buttercream and has a pearl boarder which I dusted with pearl luster dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez