Wednesday, July 10, 2013

White and Pink Bridal Shower Cake

One of my best friends is getting married at the end of the summer and I am so excited for her!

We recently had her bridal shower and guess who got to make the cake :) Picking the design for this cake has actually really hard. Between the mother of the bride, the maid of honor and myself we couldn't decide on a cake. After much debate we decided to go with something simple but bright.
My friend Chelsea is a very bright, fun and loveable soul. Whenever I think of her I think hot pink lol

The 3 tiered cake was so fun make and design. All 3 tiers were lemon cake with raspberry buttercream and all covered n fondant. All the flowers are made of fondant and the lilies were hand made.


 
 
 
 
Chels L.O.V.E.S cake pops and I always promise her I'll make her some. So it goes without saying I had to make her some for her shower. Cake pops were chocolate and vanilla
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes...Or Something Like That Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez